** DISCLAIMER ** ABOUT US ***
194 Channel Heights Way
Friday Harbor, WA 98250
all shipments are ground unless negotiated differently.
full refund if a gear is returned un-damaged before 14 days.
contact email@example.com for all inquiries.
We are a one-stop barcode hardware shop. Barcode-House along with its parent company has been around for 20+ years. Barcode hardware and software is all we do. We stock millions in refurbished/used gear from all of the major barcode companies including Symbol/Motorola , Zebra, Intermec and more. We have tons of our own stock this enables us to control cost and deliver quickly. We have 25 bench techs in our state of the art tech lab. We are the real deal. We also have our own route accounting software and more. Call us now to give us a test drive you will be glad you did. We pride ourselves on friendly service and being upfront and honest in all of our dealings. We believe it is best to have a long-term relationship with an organization rather than a short one. We have been around long enough to prove it.
About our products:
Barcode-House Products are pre-owned. The devices are fully tested by factory trained bench techs in our modern state of the art repair and depot facility, any poorly functioning pieces or not working pieces are replaced with new parts such as back up batteries and digitizers if necessary, normal wear and tear is to be expected such as light fracturing and light to moderate scratching on plastics and rubbers.
At times barcode-house has surplus new products that we use for your orders it just depends on what is in our cyclical inventory of roughly 3 Million in barcode scanners, handheld computers, access points, thermal barcode printers, wireless scanners, data capture devices and more!
Photos on the website are stock photos that only represent the units we stock. If you want photos of the gear we sell directly to you, no problem just give us your e-mail address and a photo will be provided.
Any other questions or requests just ask we will get back to you swiftly.
Some logos and trademarks on this website belong to other organizations and are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this Website should be taken as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark.
· Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
· We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
· We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
· We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
· Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
· We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
· We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is prohibited.