Title: Motorola WT41N0-N2S27ER Wearable Computer
Alternative names or part #’s: WT41N0 Wearable Terminal Motorola WT41n0
Includes: lithium ion battery, and boot mount part # SG-WT4023020-06R (does not include ring scanner , the ring scanner is available on this site under linked products.
Part # WT41N0-N2S27ER
Key Features:802.11 a/b/g wi fi, windows CE 7.0
Manufacturer(s): Zebra, Motorola, Symbol
Compatible with: Motorola RS409, Motorola RS419 and all other Motorola WT4000 series accessories.
Configuration: Motorola WT41N0 – Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), Non-Touch Screen, 2-Color Keypad, 512MB/2GB, Windows CE 7.0, Standard Battery. Interface cables and charging cradle sold separately and we have many charging options for the WT on our site.
Condition: [Professionally Rebuilt, Inspected, Shipped and Guaranteed]
Customer satisfaction guarantee on all items purchased.
- Includes : New Batteries / back up battery test and replace / Tethered Stylus / Hand-Straps
- Warranty: 6 month Craftsmanship Defect Warranty. Free pro technical support and professional packaging.
- Parts Replacement – Each unit receives New Internal Backup Battery, Touch-Screen, and any other parts needing replacement.
- Hardware and software testing done on unit: Wi Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n Radio, Bluetooth radio card, Scanner function, Keyboard function, Touch-Screen test, OS Platform, SD Card Slot, communication and charging Pins. Will show minimal signs of wear on plastics / casings. All devices are staged to factory default operating software settings. Loaded with latest platform firmware and wi-fi windows drivers.
- Support – All equipment is backed by professional tech support via e-mail or phone.
- Rebuilt – Hardware is all rebuilt to perform like new , some refurbished equipment cosmetic may show signs of previous use may be visible.
1 Year Battery Warranty:
Barcode House batteries are guaranteed to be compatible with the original equipment manufactured by the OEM’s. These high-performance batteries are designed to be heavy duty like the bar-code scanners they power.
Our batteries are manufactured in state-of-the-art ISO 9001 certified facilities to ensure quality and reliable performance. We use only the grade ‘A’ highest quality cells from Japan, and our rugged batteries are encased in high impact plastic for durability.
Better than OEM.